Membres

4.10.10

Save the world... It really need us !

Tumblr_l8zggputjq1qbiwm2o1_500_large

Jorden6_109963677_large

Tumblr_l9a995vdrk1qb6mqro1_500_large

Tumblr_l8piragvxt1qcvvrao1_500_large

Tumblr_l991asbb331qc5ug7o1_500_large

Hello world! The last years are maybe verry hard for you. But I wrote this for you, so that you know that not everyone forgets you. Much people forget that if you are not here, they can't life. They are really stupid. Too much time they fortget that they have to recycle, take the trams, bus, metro, evrything else than a car.
Every day I'm thinking about this hole in the layer of dare. People are so egoïst, I promise you, earth. I promise that I'm gonna do all what I can for change all those problem.
Xoxo A.M. <3

3 commentaires:

  1. Me gustan las fotos! Un beso(:

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We follow you!!!! Our link, here you can follow us: www.thespeechlessblog.blogspot.com xo xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fantásticas las fotos y el blog también.
    Te sigo.
    Un besazo y toma te dejo mi blog.
    http://carlavillate.blogspot.com/
    pásate plis.
    XX!

    RépondreSupprimer